SYMMETRY WELLNESS CONSULTING
Symmetry Wellness Consulting was established to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. Symmetry will be an important ally to your organization; we will work closely with you to invoke changes and improvements to meet the needs and goals of your organization. We are always willing to undertake projects on behalf of our client’s business when it lacks resources or expertise in the wellness sector. With a diverse background in public, private, non-profit, and for-profit organizations, Symmetry Wellness Consulting can provide advice and counsel to executives on how to create a more highly-engaged workforce that is aligned with the company’s mission and strategy and is able to achieve the necessary business results both efficiently and effectively.
What we offer:
Leadership sets the tone for the organization’s culture and effective management is key to producing a high-performing workplace. Symmetry Wellness Consulting can provide an external perspective for an organization, help diagnose problems, offer solutions to those problems, assist with implementation and evaluation of change initiatives, and enable employees to make continuous improvements moving forward.
• Develop a clear and compelling vision for the team, based on its mission of supporting the corporate vision.
• Based on the vision, develop strategic goals for the entire department. As the name implies, strategic goals establish the strategy, the "how" in general terms; they are directional statements that point the organization toward ways to bring the vision to reality.
• Develop specific, measurable targets required to move the organization toward goal accomplishment for the coming year. (Since development work may require longer than 12 months, benchmarks are needed in order to meet the final target.) These targets (or objectives, if you will) become part of your business plan, as they will require budget and other resource allocations.
• Clarify roles needed in order to accomplish the goals and targets. Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
• Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
• Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
• Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
• Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
• Provide guidance for any newly occurring problems and issue
Through partnering with clients we help them think through decision-making, implement cultural or company-wide changes, and enhance their individual leadership skills. Scores of major companies make coaching a core part of their executive and leadership development practices. They have found that the one-on-one interaction with a skilled coach can offer a new focus and perspective for leaders and, with greater awareness and insight; they can achieve their goals professional goals and companywide goals.
WHO WE ARE
Tracy has worked in the business field over the last 20 plus years. As a business owner she is well versed in the implementation of a business vision and how to differentiate that business from its competition.
Tracy has over 20 years’ experience in the Wellness segment and has successfully held the role or Fitness Director at the Skaneateles and Auburn YMCA for a total of 10 years, where she developed and implemented various fitness programs and classes for a diverse group of participants. As a director she was responsible for all budgeting, hiring, training of employees/instructors, philanthropy to raise funds for equipment, for facility operations and scholarships. She was also on management brainstorming committees and on committees for the expansion for the facility.
She is also currently working at the collegiate level for Cayuga Community College and Onondaga Community College as an Adjunct Professor in the Business department, where she is helping to educate students to become young professionals.
Lisa brings her passion to teaching group fitness and personal training of a diverse spectrum of clientele after the role of medical office manager for 25 years. Her responsibilities included employee training and management, accounts receivable and payable, insurance reimbursement negotiation and was pivotal in the success of the first in-office accredited surgical facility in New York State.
Lisa worked 5 years in a nonprofit realm assisting and overseeing events and fundraising endeavors. Active with philanthropy for her local church, was president of a local 501 3C PACT (Parents and community together) and town fire department; where she coordinated community fundraisers.
She currently co-owns a successful gym in Skaneateles, Symmetry Wellness Club with Tracy Swietoniowski, which they recently celebrated 3 years.
Degrees and Certifications
• AAS in Medical Management
• AFFA Certified Personal Trainer
• Certified P90X Coach
• Certified Pilates Instructor
• Nutritional Coach